Become a member of the Illawarra Yacht Club to experience the difference.
Enjoy the benefits membership offers like monthly vouchers with discounts at our Brasserie and Coffee Shop, Members Badge Draws offering great prizes. As well as the friendship that you’ll enjoy with other members you’ll come to know…
|1 Year New||$4|
|1 Year Renewal||$4|
|5 Yr New||$12|
|5 Yr Renewal||$12|
- All memberships are due for renewal on 30th June each year.
- All memberships must be passed by the board.
- All members must present their membership card on entry to the club.
Club Dress Standards
- NO immodest clothing
- NO garments displaying offensive material
- NO mens singlets or tank tops
- NO dirty, torn or untidy clothing
- NO headwear
- NO football type shorts
- NO Bare feet or Rubber Thongs
- No Hi-Vis uniforms/garments
When visiting the club you will need to provide proof of address with photo ID.
Proof of Age
The club may ask for a NSW RTA Photo Card if:
- you do not hold a drivers license
- you do not hold a passport
- you do not have any other suitable identification
The Registered Clubs Act provides that a guest must at all times remain in the reasonable company of the member who signs them into the club and a guest must not remain in the club premises longer than the member who signed the guest into the club.
If you live within 5km you must either be a member of the club, be signed in by a member as their guest or provide proof of membership of another bowling club.
There will now be a two-step process of signing in to our venues. All Patrons must sign into the club on both our internal sign-in systems and Service NSW where you will display your QR code check-in and proof of vaccination.
If you are not familiar with the services NSW QR code, please see our staff at reception who will assist you. For those who do not have a smartphone and are unable to use the QR code, we do have alternative ways to sign you in.
All Illawarra Yacht Club staff, members and visitors will need to be double vaccinated upon entry- with review on 31st January.