Become a member of the Illawarra Yacht Club to experience the difference.
Enjoy the benefits membership offers like monthly vouchers with discounts at our Brasserie and Coffee Shop, Members Badge Draws offering great prizes. As well as the friendship that you’ll enjoy with other members you’ll come to know…
The club regularly sends out promotional vouchers to our valued members - don't miss out on yours!
|1 Year New||$4|
|1 Year Renewal||$4|
|5 Yr New||$12|
|5 Yr Renewal||$12|
- All memberships are due for renewal on 30th June each year.
- All memberships must be passed by the board.
- All members must present their membership card on entry to the club.
Club Dress Standards
- NO immodest clothing
- NO garments displaying offensive material
- NO mens singlets or tank tops
- NO dirty, torn or untidy clothing
- NO headwear
- NO football type shorts
- NO Bare feet or Rubber Thongs
- No Hi-Vis uniforms/garments
When visiting the club you will need to provide proof of address with photo ID.
Proof of Age
The club may ask for a NSW RTA Photo Card if:
- you do not hold a drivers license
- you do not hold a passport
- you do not have any other suitable identification
The Registered Clubs Act provides that a guest must at all times remain in the reasonable company of the member who signs them into the club and a guest must not remain in the club premises longer than the member who signed the guest into the club.
If you live within 5km you must either be a member of the club, be signed in by a member as their guest or provide proof of membership of another bowling club.
The club provides a Courtesy Bus service for its members and guests. To book a pickup, call the club on 4274 6622.
Thursday to Saturday
4.00pm to late
4.00pm till 9.00pm