The Club with the Million Dollar View
Start your Saturday and Sunday with a delicious breakfast at Illawarra Yacht Club.
Enjoy breakfast and coffee with a magnificent view.
Lots of fun for the whole family including our new playground for the kids.
Open every day til late, make Illawarra Yacht Club your social hub. It's an easy drive from Port Kembla, Unanderra, Farmborough Heights, Horsely and Wollongong. There's always something happening at the IYC, check out our What's On page, as well as the Aquatic page for all the latest details on sailing.
Open every day till late, the coffee shop serves delicious cakes, sandwiches, wraps and superb coffee made with love by our friendly staff.
The Cibo Cafe Pizzeria & Brasserie serves seasonal, fresh food cooked simply and beautifully at affordable prices.
Some of the community organisations who have benefited this ClubGRANTS year include
- Marine Rescue Port Kembla - $500
- St Vincent de Paul Society - $4000
- Oak Flats Rural Fire Brigade - $1200
- Railway Greys Ladies Hockey Club $10,000
- Oak Flats Falcons Soccer Club $8,000
- Five Islands Secondary College Boat Smart Illawarra program - $3500
- Scouts Australia - $6486
- Oak Flats Falcons Football Club - $8000